figuring it out one day at a time
LOL-at first I was delighted to see a giant sock monkey...then I realized it was an endowed monkey! Does it come with some sort of, how shall we say, "boning"? Otherwise I'd think he's too soft and squishy.
This picture and the ice cream above traumatized my daughter last night, lol! That will teach her to look over my shoulder!
he he! skryker, i see you keep coming back to Mr Johnson da monkey. is that a hint? *grin*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL-at first I was delighted to see a giant sock monkey...then I realized it was an endowed monkey!
Does it come with some sort of, how shall we say, "boning"? Otherwise I'd think he's too soft and squishy.
This picture and the ice cream above traumatized my daughter last night, lol!
That will teach her to look over my shoulder!
he he! skryker, i see you keep coming back to Mr Johnson da monkey. is that a hint? *grin*
Post a Comment