I've never seen a pig looking quite this, er... athletic before... it's a sport to show pigs, win ribbons, and sell their sperm? I kid you not: http://www.thepigpage.com/burzlaff/index.htm Have you ever seen a pig dick before? I did, on a TV show once about these two women who had a pork farm... they jerked the male off, collected the "treasure" and inseminated a bunch of sows after. I have to say i almost threw up. Pig dicks are totally disgusting, all long and pale and cork-screwy, and they ejaculate for about 30 minutes, a few cups at a time. And to think some folks CHOOSE a job like this? (runs away screaming)Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Look at the size of those balls!
I've never seen a pig looking quite this, er... athletic before... it's a sport to show pigs, win ribbons, and sell their sperm? I kid you not: http://www.thepigpage.com/burzlaff/index.htm Have you ever seen a pig dick before? I did, on a TV show once about these two women who had a pork farm... they jerked the male off, collected the "treasure" and inseminated a bunch of sows after. I have to say i almost threw up. Pig dicks are totally disgusting, all long and pale and cork-screwy, and they ejaculate for about 30 minutes, a few cups at a time. And to think some folks CHOOSE a job like this? (runs away screaming)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment